Purpose, Beliefs & Goals
- To Focus on and promote building values, morals, and the character of men in the Cayman Islands;
- Our goal is for 1000 Men to join our organization and participate in our pledge;
- Promote and acknowledge male role models within our community;
- As members become involved in the community by utilizing our GOD given talents, reaching out to those who have lost their way and seek guidance and support;
- For every man to live to his full potential and fulfil his responsibility to his family and society through being actively involved in their children’s lives and developing healthy relationships with their families;
- Assist in developing and strengthening Men’s Ministry groups across the island as they face the struggles & challenges of life and to encourage and support them;
- We are a non-denominational kingdom-building group of men who believe in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and applying the BIBLE in all areas of our lives so that we may stand as a beacon of hope in being good examples to others.
Romans 10: 1-4
Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.